Homer Babbidge Library, U200RI
369 Fairfield Way
University of Connecticut,
Storrs, CT 06269-2005
Voice: (860) 486-1246
FAX: (860) 486-6100
Advice for researchers
Research should not be frustrating.
- Researchers should not hesitate to contact a subject liaison librarian if there are concerns or problems. Contact information for the Philosophy Liaison Librarian is to the left.
- Student researchers may want to use the Assignment Calculator to help structure their research.
Research is often best started with materials held by the UConn Libraries.
- The "Strict Search" in the UConn Libraries' online catalog provides access to the collections of the 4 libraries on the Storrs campus and the libraries on the 5 regional campuses: more than 2,000,000 books, CDs, DVDs, scores, maps, and playscripts.
- Primo @ UConn searches the UConn Libraries' online catalog, the UConn Digital Repository, and the UConn Digital Collections, as well as the contents of many recent e-journals, 14 EBSCO databases, and the HathiTrust public domain material.
Research in Philosophy is interdisciplinary.
- A full list of the hundreds of networked electronic resources available to University of Connecticut researchers is available from the Research Database Locator.
Research often locates materials not held in the UConn Libraries.
- Researchers should not hesitate to use the Document Delivery / Interlibrary Loan service to get these materials.