Welcome to the help guide for the new Library Resources system.
- At a minimum you must follow the steps below to get started with your course reserve request.
- Faculty teaching Winter session or Spring 2013 classes take note – avoid processing delays by submitting your reserve requests AT LEAST two weeks prior to the start of the semester.
- Faculty requesting streams we don't own, for any semester, should allow at least 60 days lead time.
- Requesting your HuskyCT Blackboard Next Generation course (pdf instructions)
Request your HuskyCT Blackboard Next Generation course in PeopleSoft, if you or your department (e.g. SSW, Continuing Studies/Distance Ed) have not already done so.
- Once your course site is available you must link to Library Resources.
- Blackboard Next Generation Users: Link to Library Resources by clicking on Library Resources in the left colunmn menu. Choose the appropriate semester then click Submit.
- To add reserve items in Blackboard Next Generation, click on Library Resources in the left column menu. From the left column menu on the Library Resources page click on Add Reserve Items and then on the appropriate icon for the type of item you wish to add.
- To import items from past semesters click on Library Resources in the left column menu then click on the past class you wish to import from. Uncheck any items you don't want then SINGLE click the Import button one time only.
Questions? Click on the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) tab or contact:
Storrs (Homer Babbidge Library) - Jo Ann Reynolds, 860-486-1406, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Steve Grigoreas, 860-486-2225, email@example.com
Avery Point Campus Library - Elizabeth Rumery, 860-405-9148, firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Hartford Campus Library - Claudia Lopes, 860-570-9040, email@example.com
Stamford Campus Library - Nancy Romanello, 203-251-8518, firstname.lastname@example.org
Waterbury Campus Library- Janet Swift, 203-236-9902, email@example.com