Welcome to the help guide for the Library Resources system.
- At a minimum you must follow the steps below to get started with your course reserve request.
- Faculty teaching Fall 2013 classes take note – avoid processing delays by submitting your reserve requests AT LEAST two weeks prior to the start of the semester.
- Faculty requesting streams we don't own, for any semester, should allow at least 60 days lead time.
- Request your HuskyCT Blackboard course (pdf instructions)
Request your HuskyCT Blackboard course in the Student Administration System (formerly called PeopleSoft), if you or your department have not already done so.
- Once your course site is available:
- Log in to HuskyCT
- Click on the course you wish to add Library Resources to.
- Click on Library Resources in the left colunmn menu. Choose the appropriate semester then click Submit.
- Click on Add Reserve Items in the left column menu and then on the appropriate icon for the type of item you wish to add.
- To import items from past semesters click on Library Resources in the left column menu then click on the past class you wish to import from. Uncheck any items you don't want then SINGLE click the Import button one time only.
Questions? Click on the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) tab or contact:
Storrs (Homer Babbidge Library) - Jo Ann Reynolds, 860-486-1406, email@example.com or
Steve Grigoreas, 860-486-2225, firstname.lastname@example.org
Avery Point Campus Library - Elizabeth Rumery, 860-405-9148, email@example.com
Greater Hartford Campus Library - Claudia Lopes, 860-570-9040, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stamford Campus Library - Nancy Romanello, 203-251-8518, email@example.com
Waterbury Campus Library- Janet Swift, 203-236-9902, firstname.lastname@example.org