Welcome to the help guide for the Library Resources system.
- At a minimum you must follow the steps below to get started with your course reserve request.
- Please take note: For Faculty teaching any semester courses, avoid processing delays by submitting your reserve requests AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to the start of the semester. The earlier you submit your resources for your Course Reserve, the quicker your students will have access to your course site documentation.
- Faculty requesting video streams we don't own, for any semester, should allow at least 60 days lead time.
- Request your HuskyCT Blackboard course (pdf instructions)
Request your HuskyCT Blackboard course in the Student Administration System(SAS) (formerly called PeopleSoft), if you or your department have not already done so.
- Once your course site is available:
- Login to HuskyCT
- Click on the course you wish to add Library Resources too.
- Click on Library Resources in the left colunmn menu.
- Choose the appropriate semester
- Click Submit.
- Click on Add Reserve Items in the left column menu
- Select the appropriate icon for the type of item you wish to add.
- To import items from Past Semesters
- Click on Library Resources in the left column menu
- Click on the past class you wish to import from.
- Uncheck any items you don't want
- then SINGLE click the Import button one time only.
Questions? Click on the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) tab or contact your UConn Libraries home branch:
- Storrs Campus (Homer Babbidge Library) - Jo Ann Reynolds, 860-486-1406 or Steve Grigoreas, 860-486-2225, - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avery Point Campus Library - Elizabeth Rumery, 860-405-9148, email@example.com
- Greater Hartford Campus Library - Claudia Lopes, 860-570-9040, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stamford Campus Library - Nancy Romanello, 203-251-8518, email@example.com
- Torrington Campus Library - Diane Mather, 860-626-6842, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sheila Lafferty, email@example.com
- Waterbury Campus Library - Janet Swift, 203-236-9902, firstname.lastname@example.org