A guide to legal research resources
- American Jurisprudence
Am Jur. provides annotated articles on hundreds of legal topics that examine, and summarize the broad principles of American law and contain footnotes with citations to important cases, statutes and other supporting materials.
- Ballentine's Law Dictionary
- Bieber's Dictionary of Legal Abbreviations
- Black's Law Dictionary
- Encyclopedia of the American Constitution
Contains new and updated original articles covering recent concepts (i.e. adoption, race, the Constitution, birthright citizenship) and court cases since 1992 on all aspects of constitutional law, as well as biographies of people who have had an impact on our government's legal framework including Supreme Court Justices, Presidents, Cabinet Members, Lawyers, and more.
- Nolo's Legal Encyclopedia
Thousands of free articles on everyday legal topics
- Oxford Companion to American Law
- Oxford Companion to the Supreme Court of the United States
- Oxford Guide to the United States Supreme Court Decisions