Off Campus Access
So long as you have a NetID and password, off-campus access requires no special instructions.
When you try to access a UConn-only resource (such as a research database), you will be prompted to log in using your NetID/password. Once you've logged in, you can open other UConn-only resources without having to login again.
Tip: If you're on a public computer, exit the browser to protect your private information (including your NetID & password).
Forgot your NetID and/or password? Go to http://netid.uconn.edu/
Welcome to the Guide to Resources for Human Development & Family Studies at the University of Connecticut!
Human Development & Family Studies Department
- HDFS Department Homepage
- Undergraduate Program
- Graduate Program
- Center for Applied Research in Human Development
- Center for the Study of Culture, Health and Human Development
- Center for the Study of Interpersonal Acceptance and Rejection
- Humphrey Clinic for Individual, Couple and Family Therapy
- Child Laboratories (Early Care and Education)
Homer Babbidge Library
369 Fairfield Rd. Unit 1005-RI
Storrs, CT 06269-1005
Phone: (860)486-0843 Fax: (860)486-6100