Activate your NetID for off-campus access, borrowing books from other libraries and renewing UConn books.
Your Husky OneCard serves as your library card at any campus library.
Wi-fi access is available at all campuses
Remote/Off Campus Access
So long as you have a NetID and password, off-campus access requires no special instructions.
When you try to log into a UConn-only resource (such as a research database), you will be prompted to log in using your NetID/password. Once you've logged in, you're set! Having logged in once, you can open other UConn-only resources without having to login again.
Forgot your NetID and/or password? Visit UConn's NetID Web.
Additional information about Remote Access.
Welcome to the University of Connecticut Libraries
Key links to essential resources from the Libraries' Home Page...
Please create your My ILLiad account before placing requests for items at UConn and beyond.
- Everything @ UConn, the default search tab on the Libraries' Home Page, searches almost everything physically at UConn Libraries as well as UConn's online resources. Results include physical items like books, films, maps, etc. as well as articles, e-books, streaming media, and more.
- Books & Media Worldwide tab: search UConn WorldCat, kind of 'catalog of catalogs' that searches both the UConn collection and collections around the country/world. Searching in this database will return library holdings (print books, e-books, films, maps, microfilm, etc.).
- Articles Worldwide tab: search EBSCO databases, Google Scholar, or choose database by name or subject using the All Databases link.
- Databases tab: find databases that have articles, streaming media and more by subject/data base name or choose from a list of most used databases.
- HOMER, the University of Connecticut Libraries' catalog of book, journal, video, map, microfilm, scores, sound recordings, and other collections held at the Storrs and regional campus libraries. Also includes e-books.
Catalog of books, journals, DVDs, CDs, scores, and sound recordings and other materials from over 9,000 libraries. Includes items at the University of Connecticut Libraries. Request items not at UConn via Interlibrary Loan.