During this session, you will :
- Plan a preliminary strategy for exploring your area of research
- Use Library search tools to find relevant information (books, ebooks, articles, etc.), and locate or request them
- Create keyword searches in library databases and the Web for locating primary and secondary sources on a topic.
- Discern characteristics, differences, and uses of scholarly research and popular publications
- Refine your research topic using your found information and other research strategies